Small BMW Mods that will make your Bimmer even more Luxury

Best BMW Mods that worth every Bang for the buck...

Notice: We are not talking about the expensive mods here, none of those engine mods, suspension, transmission or exhaust. We are talking about the cheap and fancy mods here, which we middle-class people can afford. It's all about the looks!


BMWs are known to be a money pit, either people pay for repair/maintenance or pay for modifications. However, one good thing about Bimmers is that they still look new after years and years. Most BMW owners like to modify their bimmer, here is how my car look like before and after a few mods, I will show you the inside and outside.

Pic: before

This is after: Pic


Let's go down the list of mods that are shown in the picture.

Car Exterior

1. Grille Stripe Decals for Kidney Grills - REFLECTIVE Colors (Dark Blue, Red, White-Silver, Light Blue) http://amzn.to/2Eqfd77


This is probably the easiest mod and yet it looks the most sexiest, and this is under $10. These are the Reflective front grill stickers on a set for all BMW models. Made in Germany! It will make your car look like the M-Sports. Installations are as easy as to sticking it on and then pressing it down - finished! They come in many sizes so one will fit your car.

2. Sports Mind DIY Decorative Headlight Sticker for BMW http://amzn.to/2EtNSkf



I personally think having this sticker on my hood makes my car even faster(on the look). This just adds the nice look to the car, many people would think my car is fast and worth a lot when they first see it. They have black and white color to choose from, in my case I chose white since I own a black car.

 3. Self-Healing Clear Paint Protection Film (4 Door Cup Protectors) http://amzn.to/2Eq4cCw



This is a must-have for those of you who are car lovers, for those who love and protect their cars. Everyone has fingernails, and they tend to scratch the car door paint every time when you open the car doors. With the self-healing clear paint protection film, it avoids that from happening. Even for those of you who already have a scratched door, it can make it look new again after you put them on. I did not believe it at first, but see it for yourself!

4. License Plate Frame, New-Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame, Slim Frame Aluminum Plate Frame With Anti-theft License Screw Cap http://amzn.to/2EpyCEW



This is needed for every car owner, not only for BMWs. This is the best and yet cheapest license plate frame I have ever found, it is made out of 3D twill Carbon fiber license plate frame that uses Aluminum alloy for EXTRA sturdy. It looks clean and neat, unlike other frames that fall apart and look messy.

Car Interior

5. Genuine Leather Car Steering Wheel Cover Universal Fit 15 Inch with Anti-Slip & Odor-Free, Sweat Absorbent http://amzn.to/2DHZ9fw



Yes, the most part you touch is the Steering Wheel in your car, of course, this will boost your driving pleasure. After all, BMW is the ultimate driving machine, which gives you the sheer driving pleasure. With this Steering Wheel cover, not only will it make your car looks better, but it also enhances your driving experience! However, you have to first measure the size of your Steering Wheel, mine is 15.5-inch which is the maximum size that fits. It will take two people to put it on if you have the 15.5-inch Steering Wheel.

6. For BMW No Drill Gas Brake Pedal, Jaronx Anti-slip ///M Aluminium Alloy AT Accelerator Brake Pedal Cover http://amzn.to/2lBsLnA



This is another easy but sexy mods you can get, the original gas pedal and breaks look nothing but black. With these M-Storts Gas Brake Pedal, your car will look and feel much sexier. Plus, it is easy to install; you just need to put them on without having to drill or tape or glue. For the brake pedal though, you have to first remove the original one and then put on the new one. Do not be like me acting like an idiot for trying to put it on for so long :D

7. Bluetooth Receiver with Car Locator, Bluetooth 4.1 Car Kits, 2 in 1 Car Audio Adapter, Wireless Music Adapter for Car Stereo System http://amzn.to/2DHzeVu



Last but not least, I wish someone had told me about this earlier! It always bothers me that my car does not have Bluetooth for my music. Though it has a Bluetooth for my phone for calling, it did not do me any good. With this device, all you need is an Aux hole in your car. Plug it in and connect and play music, it is that simple. I use it with my 12V car charger, so it will never run out of battery. It does not take that much power, so it is fine for the gas. It also has a car location function; however, I am too lazy to figure out how to use it :P



That's it for now, guys! I will update once I have new mods. Please comment/question or let me know what you think below, I will be happy to answer them :)

Click here to check out my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPec1u-yDRs&t=47s














Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eastern and Western Parenting Style

What to do in Seattle?